I decided to post some of my favourite things on Fridays.
- We recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary in Winthrop, Washington. We had a fantastic trip and one of the things we enjoyed was the homemade cinnamon buns and frappacreamo (espresso, milk, ice cream and chocolate) from Sheri’s Sweet Shop (in photo above).
- I’ve been wanting to make bunting for a long time and found this bunting-like garland that looks super easy to make; strips of coloured paper and a sewing machine. I’m thinking bunting would make our Farmers’ Market table look a lot more festive.
- Cream cheese-filled, chocolate-dipped strawberries. Don’t think I need to elaborate this one.
- Teaching our 20-month old how to blow bubbles, and watching her excited expressions as she learns.
- Seeing new art at The Breeze Gold and Gallery and the Quesnel Art Gallery. It reminds me of this quote “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” Vincent Van Gough
And just in case you missed the part about fresh cinnamon buns, here’s another photo:
About Anika Lacerte
I love to take my camera on photo walks to capture small details in nature like petals, leaves and branches. Taking pictures helps me slow down and breath deeper. Experimenting with nature photography in Quesnel, BC, Canada (about a 7 hour drive north of Vancouver, BC). I also sell handcrafted, small edition goods like photo calendars, purses, hair clips, kid's aprons, and birthday crowns. anikalacerte at gmail dot com Facebook: The Handcrafted Story Shop: The Handcrafted Story
Delivered by FeedBurner